SYNERGIE TRAVAIL TEMPORAIRE is looking for one of his clients a:
MECHANICAL & SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• Working independently or partnered, fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, according to detailed assembly drawings, utilizing technical expertise and understanding of intended end use to ensure appropriate build.
• Analyse assembly drawings to assemble/built in most efficient manner.
• Confirm proper function and alignment tolerances of all parts and assemblies during build process.
• Inspect and test assembly and all accessories for defect, or functionality.
• Perform machine alignment and correct alignment through hand scraping or other alignment technique.
• Properly document activities including drawing correction notes, service reports and data collection for cost analyses.
• Install machine at customer facility internationally.
• Technical degree or field engineer experience
• 5+ years mechanical experience
• Self-directed, organized, productive, strong attention to detail.
• English skills written and verbal, French and/or German will be appreciate
• Strong communication skills required.
• The ability to listen to and follow instructions
• The ability to solve problems
• A willingness to work as part of a team
• You are willing to travel. – ~30 to 40% of the time
• You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace.
• While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network.
If this job applies to you and you are searching for new challenges, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume!