Are you looking for a position in the mechanical industry, focused on innovation and creativity in the north of Luxembourg? If you are goal-oriented, believe in mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, you are welcome to join the team.
Join an international group of high-tech companies in the field of mechanical engineering. As a forerunner in high-speed and high-precision technology, our client is a world leader, an enterprising and dynamic family business.
- Prepare and deliver electrical cabinets and wired machine on time;
- Improve electrical drawings;
- IO check, Sensor setting;
- Fault analyses;
- Optimize technical solution;
- Install machine at customer facility internationally;
- Install improvements on existing machines;
- Support mechanical service engineers and automation engineers for start-up machines;
- Bring your expertise to our engineering.
Key skills and experience
- Technical degree or require field experience;
- 2-3 years experience;
- Self-directed, organized, productive, strong attention to detail and pride in workmanship crucial for success;
- English skills written and verbal. French and/or German could be an advantage;
- You have good communication skills as well as team spirit;
- Knowledge in E-Plan will be an advantage;
- You are willing to travel. Travel approximately 20-40% depending on assignment.
- The job involves spending 50% of the time in the workshop working on the machines, and 50% of the time with the engineers in the design office working drawings.
- Offices’ localisation: Diekirch
Do you match with the required profile and are looking for new challenges? Don’t hesitate to send your application!