Are you looking for a position in the mechanical industry, focused on innovation and creativity in the north of Luxembourg? If you are goal-oriented, believe in mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, you are welcome to join the team.
Join an international group of high-tech companies in the field of mechanical engineering. As a forerunner in high-speed and high-precision technology, our client is a world leader, an enterprising and dynamic family business.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices to enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
- Monitor and supervise the production or manufacturing process to ensure smooth operations and optimal outcomes;
- Development of the site’s strategic plan with the management team;
- Manage the organization’s operational budgets, ensuring efficient utilization of resources;
- Manage and supervise the workforce, including task allocation, setting deadlines, and monitoring performance;
- Conduct risk assessments and implement preventive measures to mitigate potential risks;
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives aligned with organizational goals;
- Perform quality controls and monitor production Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure consistent, high-quality output.
Key skills and experience
- You have an engineering degree;
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience;
- You are rigorous, structured and organised with strong analytical skills;
- You are proactive, able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You can express yourself well in spoken and written English. Speaking French and German is advantageous;
- You have an advanced level of MS Office. You are at ease with IT tools, spreadsheets, figures, statics, and presentations.
Do you match with the required profile and are looking for new challenges? Don’t hesitate to send your application!