Our client is a world-wide, family-owned group of companies with 1.100 employees working on one common goal: to create manufacturing solutions for sustainable products in fast moving consumer markets.
As they combine product and machine development, they help global brands to be the first to launch new products. In addition, our client provides a wide range of services to improve and maintain manufacturing performance.
- Responsible for the delivery of mechatronic machines;
- Use leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance;
- Establish and define project requirements and specifications;
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively follow the project realization;
- Analyse potential customer requirements and ensure compliance with the company needs;
- Review technical proposals, manage deadlines, quality, and budget as well as the risks and issues in your project;
- Provide a customer with information related to specification validation, improvements, planning, payment terms.
Key skills and experience
- Master’s degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, electro-mechanics;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in mechatronic projects and developing, integrating, testing, ans realization of complex multidisciplinary products;
- Performance and delivery focused;
- Customer oriented!
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills in English (oral and written);
- CAD experience needed;
- Fluency in English, German of French is advantageous;
- MS Project experience requires.
Do you match with the required profile and are looking for new opportunity? Our client is looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences, working in a challenging environment with everyday transformation and innovation! Don’t hesitate to send your application!